We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Please read the policy carefully for disclosures relating to use of the site. We (Arnon Brook Store) reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Arnon Brook doesn’t sell, trade or share any customer Personal information with third parties. it will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
The personal information we collect will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments ; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services.
We may pass your name and address to a third party in order to make delivery of the product (for example to our courier or supplier).
Any personal information that you submit during credit card payment process is processed by the third party of Fraud Detection System and online payment processors that we are working with.
Terms of Sale
When placing an order you indicate a desire to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to contract with Arnon Brook Store you must be able to make valid and sufficient payment to us through legal channels. arnonbrookstore retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted, we will inform you via e-mail that your order is placed in our system and is on pending payment. We will also inform you in the same e-mail of the appropriate payment details and methods. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit/debit card or bank account used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of your order. The cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised on the Site are subject to such changes without prior notice to you.
When you place an order, you will receive confirmation receipt of your order by email and that your order is on pending payment. Note that this acknowledgement email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute finalization of your order or the formation of a sale contract. A sale contract will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that your payment has been received and that the goods you ordered will be dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing and Availability
All details, descriptions, availability, and prices of products which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur from periodically. If we discover an error in the price or availability of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this immediately and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you or receive acknowledgement from you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition to all prices displayed; such additional charges will be clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost prior to placing your order.
Bank transfer is the only method that can be used in this meantime, but we immediatedly provide more method. If you didn’t confirm your payment in 2 days, the order will automatically canceled. All successfull transactions will receive a confirmation email that contains an order tracking number within an hour of purchase. If you not received confirmation via email, please try placing your order again or call our customer service team on 081 2802 919 56 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small amounts of data that is sent from a website to your browser and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Your browser’s preferences usually have ‘cookies enabled’ (meaning each website can send its own cookie to your browser). Cookies cannot access your personal information, but instead use anonymous unique identifiers.
Cookies will need to be enabled on your browser to allow you to add products to your cart and access your account information. If you are using a public computer, or share your computer with others, be sure to log out before leaving your computer unattended to protect your account information. You can log out by clicking the ‘logout’ link in the top right hand corner of the page.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 081 2802 919 56
DELIVERY & RETURN POLICY
Subject to availability (All orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give You information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which You can order. If You do not wish to
order such substitute products, we will refund any monies that You might have paid) and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavor to fulfill your order for product(s) listed in the Order Confirmation by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation or, if no estimated delivery date is specified, within 2 days of the date of the Order confirmation.
Reasons for delay could include:
- Working hour
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Delivery area
If for any reason whatsoever, we cannot meet the delivery date, You will be kept informed there of and offered a choice of either continuing with the
purchase by setting an extended delivery time or cancelling the order with a full refund of the price paid. Please note however, that we do not deliver
on Saturdays or Sundays. For the purpose of these Terms, the “delivery” shall be deemed to have occurred or the goods shall be deemed to “have been delivered” upon signing for receipt of the products at the agreed delivery address.
You are eligible to return the product you have ordered and received, and do not need to pay an additional carriage cost or servicing cost as you have paid in completing your order, if only :
- The product you have received is not the same with the product you have ordered, in terms of article and color name.
- The product you have received has defect or damage in any condition upon receiving.
- The product you wish to return has not been worn and/or washed, and in complete and perfect condition (in their original packaging, with tags and original receipt) as it is as when you received it.
- The product can only be returned within a maximum period of 7 days after the order is received.
How do I make a return ?
- Contact to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021-2977 9545 within 7 days of receipt of items and provide the following information from the return form.
- Our Customer Service will contact you by email or telephone to confirmation the return.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our Customer Service (usually within 3-5 days working days of receipt), your refund will be processed and issued to your bank account within 7 days working days.
- Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be processed. We are not responsible for items that are returned to us in error.
You cannot exchange the item that have been purchased.