SUITS & BLAZER
PT Citasamit Indonusa was established in Jakarta – Indonesia on Desember 1995 and has build a strong brand in the national market, for retailing and distributing best quality garment products to the well known department stores in Indonesia.
It is a market driven, customer-focused organization specializing in the retail and distribute of fashion apparel and accessories. Over the year, the company has built a strong foundation and a good reputation in the retail business.
The company’s mission statement is to be a prominent garment supplier which serves and supports our clients and customers by providing the best quality of garment. We continue to develop our design with creative and trend recognition styles, with the support of the group of manufacturers and suppliers.
Now, up to 60 outlets nation wide and keep on expanding, the company has identified many opportunities ahead and is expected to attain continuous growth over the coming years, as it aims to strengthen its presence in Indonesia & regional market.
this content reffered to www.arnonbrook.com
1) The Data Controller of the data collected and processed through the Website
The Website is owned and operated by the following Data Controller: PT. CITASAMIT INDONUSA (here in after referred to as, “Arnon Brook”).
Arnon Brook has designated some data processors, including the Privacy Manager.
For any further information on the Data Controller and to see the complete list of the designated data processors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) What data will be collected through the Website, and purposes of their processing
We may collect personal data directly from individuals as well as automatically via their use of the Website, including:
(a) usage information: we may automatically collect information about your use of our Website through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Website; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Website; access time; and device ID. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information. Usage data concerning your browsing of the Website, is processed to ensure that the Website works properly, to improve and operate the Website and for marketing purposes;
(b) information you provide: any data that you directly provide to us (including, without limitation, email address, personal details, password), such as when registering for a Arnon Brook Store account, making a purchase from us, posting content to the Website, are processed for acknowledging receipt of your requests and delivering the service, providing you with all necessary assistance and information in relation to the products and Arnon Brook’s world, or data that you have directly provided us for submitting you curriculum vitae to Arnon Brook;
(c) Shopping and purchases: by giving your express consent, you will allow Arnon Brook to process your data for analysing your spending habits and preferences, and enabling it to adapt its products and initiatives to your tastes and meet best your requirements.
(d) Other: In addition to the reasons set forth above, we may also use your information for the following purpose:
- With your consent, for marketing purposes, namely, for sending you, through newsletters, emails, SMS and MMS, information and updates on products, sales, promotional campaigns, events and other initiatives promoted by Arnon Brook, also in collaboration with its business partners, and carrying out specific market researches.
- To provide our Website and services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Website, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfil your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Website.
- To assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Website, in order to improve our Website and services, develop new services or products, to respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
3) How your personal data will be processed; security
4) Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data
5) Disclosure of personal data
Arnon Brook communicates your data only as permitted by the law and as indicated below. We may disclose the information we collect, including personal information, as follows:
Disclosures to Service Providers. Arnon Brook may disclose information to service providers, third party vendors, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as credit card processors, and software hosting or cloud services provider.
Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
Business Transfers. If our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired, or in the event of a merger or bankruptcy, your information may be among the transferred assets.
Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
In addition to the above purposes, we may disclose your personal information with your consent.
6) Cookies and Tracking
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. When you visit our Website, our servers and/or those of our service providers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends, such as your web request, IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, time and date of use and other information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies or change your cookies settings. Please review our Cookies Policy for more information about the types of cookies we use and how we use them.
Web beacons (a.k.a clear GIFs and pixel tags). Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages and within emails. We use these on our Website, along with cookies, to compile aggregated usage statistics and to analyze how our site is used. We may also use Web beacons in the HTML emails we send, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
7) International Transfer
Arnon Brook, its affiliates, service providers and external data processors may be located outside of your country, state or province and, accordingly, your data may be transferred to such other jurisdictions and, thus, may be accessible to law enforcement and regulatory bodies in such other jurisdictions according to the laws applicable in such other jurisdictions.
8) Data subject’s rights
You may request information from Arnon Brook as to what personal data about you is held by Arnon Brook and how it has been used or disclosed, and you may request access to such data in an understandable form. You may also request correction or updating of your personal data. The data subject’s rights may be subject to exceptions, limitations or payment of fees, as authorized or required under applicable law.
Arnon Brook makes reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data used or disclosed is accurate and complete. In some cases, Arnon Brook relies on you to ensure that certain information, such as your address or telephone number, is current, complete and accurate.
9) Marketing Communications
With your consent, we may send marketing or promotional communications to you about our products and services we think may interest you. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications email, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process your email opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
You may also opt out of receiving our communications (via email and SMS) by emailing us at email@example.com
10) Links to Other Websites.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party web
11) Social Media Widgets.
12) Children Under 13.
The products and services of Arnon Brook are not targeted to or intended for children under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
13) Changes to this Policy.
14) Contact Us.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We aim to deliver the Item to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the Item, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Item for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Item in case of future discussions with us about it.
- It might not be possible for us to deliver to certain locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you can be further discussed and is subject to additional charges.
- All risk in the Item shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Item.
- You must take care when opening the Item so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- You shall ensure that you are ready for safe receipt of the Item without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us.
- Consumers are advised to follow any instruction or and information provided on the prodyct packaging. We sill not be responsible for any side effect or damaged caused by consumer not following any instruction or and information provided on the item packaging.
- Delivery of Order will only be made within Indonesia.
- You can check the status of your order at www.jne.co.id.
You are eligible to return the product you have ordered and received, and do not need to pay an additional carriage cost or servicing cost as you have paid in completing your order, if only :
- The product you have received is not the same with the product you have ordered, in terms of article and color name.
- The product you have received has defect or damage in any condition upon receiving.
- The product you wish to return has not been worn and/or washed, and in complete and perfect condition (in their original packaging, with tags and original receipt) as it is as when you received it.
- The product can only be returned within a maximum period of 7 days after the order is received.
How do I make a return ?
- Contact to our Customer Service at email@example.com or 021-2977 9545 within 7 days of receipt of items and provide the following information from the return form.
- Our Customer Service will contact you by email or telephone to confirmation the return.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our Customer Service (usually within 3-5 days working days of receipt), your refund will be processed and issued to your bank account within 7 days working days.
- Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be processed. We are not responsible for items that are returned to us in error.
You cannot exchange the item that have been purchased.